If you are interested in speaking, please send the topic, a brief description of the topic and a short bio of yourself to the organizers before Sept 17, 2018. The event is scheduled for November 3 (Saturday), 2018. This is a not-for-profit community event and will be free to attendees.
Submit your topic here
We are looking for expert speakers in the below areas:
- AI / Machine Learning / Deep Learning
- Self-driving / Autonomous Vehicles
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies
- Technical topics on Android / iOS / Mobile Web / React Native / Flutter
- Internet of Things (IoT) / Wearables
- Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality / Voice (Alexa / Siri)
- Mobile support platforms / sdk’s etc (Xamarin / React Native / Crashlytics etc)
- Other Mobile related topics
Please understand that the final decision of featuring you as a speaker will solely depend on the topic and we will notify you by Oct 8, 2018.