If you are interested in speaking, please send the topic, a brief description of the topic and a short bio of yourself to the organizers before July 31, 2017. The event is scheduled for September 23 (Saturday), 2017. This is a not-for-profit community event and will be free to attendees.
Submit your topic here
We are looking for expert speakers in the below areas:
– Technical topics on Android / iOS / Mobile Web / HTML5
– AI / Machine Learning / Deep Learning
– Internet of Things (IoT) / Wearables
– Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality / Voice (Alexa / Siri)
– Mobile Monetization : App Stores/Markets, Paid vs Ads vs Freemium models
– Mobile Sales / Marketing
– Mobile support platforms / sdk’s etc (Xamarin / PhoneGap / Crashlytics etc)
– Other Mobile related topics
Please understand that the final decision of featuring you as a speaker will solely depend on the topic and we will notify you by Aug 31, 2017.